Thursday, May 9, 2013

NotD: Starry Night

In my recent haul post, I mentioned that I purchased several bottles from Pretty Serious.  Let me say, I adore this brand!  The polishes are beautiful and apply so well.  Not to mention that they're gorgeous.  I am so glad that I received a bottle of polish in my Lust Have It Eco box; otherwise, it would have taken even longer to try these out.

<3

The nail look I'm sharing today is comprised of BSOD and Twinkling Lights.  How freaking beautiful is BSOD?  Twinkling Lights looks stunning over it.  Twinkling Lights is quite sheer, so it really needs to be layered over another polish.  I will enjoy trying it over other blue polishes I have.

L: BSOD; R: Twinkling Lights

I still haven't tried Viscous Vampire yet, but no doubt I will soon.  Have you tried any of the Pretty Serious polishes?  If so, which is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment