Monday, November 12, 2012

Review: Benefit Box o' Powder in Sugarbomb

Here is a review for Benefit's box o' powder blush in Sugarbomb. I got this a few weeks ago off the Benefit website. It came with a deluxe sample of Posietint (which I haven't been too impressed with, but more on that later).

The brush is really soft and feels good on your skin

The colours are quite bright and when blended together they create a very peachy glow on the cheeks.
As with most other Benefit products, the blush does have a fragrance. It is really subtle and pleasant to the nose.

The four colours

It takes a few swipes to get a decent amount of pigmentation, which could be a drawback for some. However, I think it is worth a try. It looks amazing on the skin.

Swatch: Starting with the Orange-ish colour and going anti-clockwise.  The final swatch is the four blended
I have a sample of Bella Bamba which I haven't had the chance to try.  I also have the Hervana and Dandelion blushes on their way (they're Christmas presents) and I will certainly review those during the holidays!

What is your favourite Benefit blush?

6 comments:

  1. I have a sample of this from when I bought a load of Benefit in the US. Saving it to try at a later date :) I quite like Benefit blushes, moreso than the tints - they're a lot easier to work with, for one. I have Hervana and Dallas. Hervana is a favourite but Dallas I'm on the fence about ... it's a bit too red on me :S I also have Hoola which I don't use that much but it's a good contouring bronzer - not too orange and matte :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the blushes are much easier to use than the tints. I've tried Posietint and Cha Cha tint without much success. I have a sample of Hoola, but I don't use bronzer very often (a bit unsure of how to use it successfully on pale skin!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so pretty :) I will definitely have to check it out next time I am near a Benefit counter :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check it out! It's pretty swell.

      Delete
  4. many years ago i used to be obsessed with benefit and i don't know why but i stopped buying there items (probably because of the pricing in Australia being INSANELY high) but OMG i think i'm in love with them again haha
    this blush looks amazing i love the packaging of their box o powders unfortunately i don't own any though i have recently purchased a few items of their website..
    i like your blog (i just subscribed)
    :):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, this blush is amazing! I can definitely understand not buying them at Australian prices; they're ridiculous. Benefit have such beautiful packaging!

      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete