Sunday, October 28, 2012

Recent Hauls: Part 2 Benefit

So, I have fallen in love with Benefit.  The packaging.  The product names.  And now the quality.  However, the prices here in Australia are beyond ridiculous.  If you like Benefit, do not buy anywhere other than their website.  They ship to Australia and if you spend $125, you get free postage.  $125 in Australia will get you two, maybe three items.  The haul below cost me $126 (which granted is quite a lot, but so much better than anything I would have paid here).

Opening the box!!


All my goodies
I haven't had a chance to try out everything, so for now I'm going to show you what I bought.  There will be review posts up soon.  Especially for POREfessional (so so good).  Most of my products were sample sizes, which enables me to try out as many products as possible before purchasing full size.  However, I do already know a couple full size products that I will definitely buy.

Finding Mr Bright Kit
She's So Jetset
Sexy Little Stowaways (No idea why the image uploaded strangely)
Sugerbomb (it also came with a deluxe sample of Posietint)
b.Bright skincare products (freebie--I got these and two additional samples)
To say the least, I have a lot of stuff to play around with and try and I am looking forward to it.

What is your favourite Benefit item?

4 comments:

  1. Great haul!! I can't believe how cheap it is to buy Benefit online. It's so overpriced to buy it instore in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I was really surprised at how big the price difference is between the two countries as well as how easy it was to get it from America! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to get the finding mr bright set & sexy little stowaways.
    I love that they have these kits where you can try all the stuff without having to buy full sized ones :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a fantastic way to try out the products, especially since the full size ones are a bit pricey if you were to purchase them all without trying. I love Finding Mr Bright, probably more so than Sexy Little Stowaways. I adore Girl Meets Pearl and high beam.

      Delete