Sunday, October 21, 2012

NOTD: Purple and Glitter

In preparation for the Rotary Ramble (a super awesome scavenger hunt/amazing race style event) held in Perth, I have painted my nails a beautiful purple colour.  As I have mentioned, purple is not one of my favourite colours; however, Amy Pond has purple nails in 'Flesh and Stone.'  I adore Doctor Who and decided to dress as Amy for the Ramble.  I will have a post with my outfit later this week.

Anyway, back to the nails (sorry that the photos are a bit dark):

L: Australis- Fairy Bread  R: Face of Australia-

 
Feature nail as always
I was really happy with the Face of Australia nail polish.  The above picture has one coat of nail polish on with a top coat.  It's a really nice formula.

I am getting into the glitter craze.  Fairy Bread was more difficult to deal with than others I have played around with, but I think it's mainly due to the size of the glitter.  There are some really big hexagon pieces.  I really want OPI Rainbow Connections, so this is my way of coping until I get it.  Someday.

Have you tried any other colours by these two brands?  Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment